Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Art of Andrew Huerta

Andrew Huerta

Location: California. 

Background: I was born and raised in Southern California, on March 12, 1984. 
At the age of 3, I was already drawing and getting into movies, cartoons and later on comic books. I haven't looked back since.

Education: I am currently attending the Academy of Art University in San Francisco

Influences: I have many but these are the guys I keep coming back too in some form or another, Bengus, Travel Foreman, Peter Chung, Clement Sauvé, Dream TDK, Yoshiki Takaya, Cory Walker, Ryan Ottley, Joel Dos Reis Viegas, Takehiko Inoue, Madhouse Studios, Joe Madureira, Mike Giant, Saber MSK AWR, Atlas CBS, Greg Capullo, Akira Toriyama, Barry McGee, Optimist DE and Askew TMD

Credits include: Underworld: Rise of the Lycans by IDW, North Wind by BOOM! Studios, Downcast: Crown of Ashes by Evileye Books, various stories for the Los Angeles Times, Punished: Policing the Lives of Black and Latino Boys by NYU Press and clothing designs for Bloodbath Project



www.andrewhuerta.com











No comments:

Post a Comment